- Form up at 5.25am and march off at 5.30am from the Valley Shopping Centre Car Park
- March followed by Dawn Service at ANZAC Park
- Assemble at 10 am at Gladstone Council (101 Goondoon Street)
- March followed by service at ANZAC Park at 10.30 am
- Invited guests are welcome to attend a luncheon at the Gladstone RSL, Bowls and Citizens Club, 6A Ferris Street, at 12.30pm.
Meet at Rock Latino Café, Shop 10, Endeavour Plaza, Agnes Water at 5.30am for coffee.
- Dawn Service at 6 am at Cenotaph, 2 Captain Cook Drive
- March/Service at Cenotaph
Breakfast to follow at Agnes Water Tavern, 1 Tavern Road, at 7am.
- Dawn Service commences at 5.30 am at Stirling Park, Boyne Island
- Assemble Boyne Plaza Carpark at 8 am; March off 8.40 am
- Service at Stirling Park Cenotaph starts at 9 am lead by the Tannum Sands High School Band. Breakfast available afterwards (gold coin donation) courtesy of the Boyne Island Tannum Sands Lions Club. Proceeds to the RSL.
- Activities and refreshments at 11am at the Boyne Tannum Bowls Club clubhouse, Jacaranda Drive, for ex-service personnel and invited guests.
- A courtesy bus will operate both ways between Boyne Plaza and Stirling Park for the elderly and those with a disability
- Dawn Service at 6 am at Bororen Memorial Park
- March commences at 10.45 am from Bunting Park
- Service at Cenotaph RSL Memorial Hall, Stirrat Street at 11 am
- Followed by luncheon at the Diggers Arms Hotel for members, returned and service veterans, serving ADF personnel and invited guests.
- Dawn Service – assemble at the Cenotaph at 4.30 am
- Dawn Service at Showgrounds at 5.30 am
- Assemble at 10.45 am for March/Service at Showgrounds Memorial Gardens Cenotaph
- Dawn Service at 5.45 am, James Street Memorial Hall
SOUTH END (CURTIS ISLAND)
- Dawn Service: Janson Park by The Anchor on the headland at 5.30am.
- Dawn Service at 5.30 am
- Assemble at Fire Brigade at 8.30 am for March and Service at the beach at 9 am.
- Afternoon Service: Assemble for march at 1.45pm under the Ubobo State School, 16 Cedarvale Road.
- Service starts at 2pm in the Memorial Hall. Afternoon tea will be provided by the Ubobo Progress Association.