Following the release of statewide OP results on saturday, Gladstone State High School have published outstanding results and a message of congratulations to Year 12 students.
Congratulations to our 2016 graduating cohort on your outstanding results:
* Congratulations to Caitlin, Aime and Johanna on receiving an OP1.
* 16.2% of Gladstone State High students received an OP 1-5
* 85.1% – OP 1-15
* 100% – OP 1-20
* 100% Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) attainment
* 100% Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement (QCIA) attainment
* 100% school VET qualification completion
GSHS said ‘These are fantastic results and a credit to your hard work and persistence. Your school community are delighted for you – you have every reason to be proud!’
Students could/can access their Year 12 results from Saturday 17 December using their Learner Unique Identifier (LUI) and password to log into their learning account on the QCAA’s Student Connect website https://studentconnect.qcaa.ql
The statewide results show:
- 740 students will receive an OP1 — nine more than last year
- 21,403 students will receive an OP between 1 and 15 — 336 more than last year
Fast facts – OP results
- 51,613 students will receive a Senior Education Profile — 591 more than last year
- 48,055 students will receive a Queensland Certificate of Education — 1134 more than last year
- 26,302 students will receive a Tertiary Entrance Statement (showing their OP) — 130 fewer than last year
- 908 students will receive a Certificate of Academic Commendation for Very High Achievement in the equivalent of at least six Authority subjects (i.e. at least 24 semesters at VHA standard) – the same number as last year
- 28,639 achieved a VET Certificate I, II, III or IV qualification — 2315 fewer than last year
- 1657 students studied a university subject while still at school — 68 more than last year
- 877 students with learning impairments were awarded a Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement —134 more than last year
Gladstone News would like to congratulate all Year 12 students of GSHS!