Steve Marsten and Tina Zawila, Directors of Sothertons Gladstone, are proud to lead one of Gladstone’s longest-running businesses, this year celebrating 40 years of service.
Heading up a committed team of professionals, Steve and Tina credit their longevity to a simple philosophy – a commitment to build relationships that encourage confidence and empower people to pursue their dreams.
Over 40 years, the Sothertons team have built their reputation for providing quality, professional advice, along with integrity and a passion to deliver the best possible outcomes for their clients.
‘We have some clients that been with us from the start, back in 1977’, Steve says. ‘We believe that investing in our client relationships develops a strong partnership, where we not only deliver trusted advice but learn and grow alongside our clients. It’s what keeps it interesting!’
It’s the same commitment that is applied to all clients, as well as within the Sothertons team. ‘Steve and I started our careers at Sothertons over 30 years ago, and some members of the team have been here a very long time – collectively we have around 140 years service!’, says Tina. ‘When you’ve been together that long, you become like a family and we have a very special synergy within the team that helps us to deliver our high standards of service and advice.’
Evolving from the formation of Fagg and Cathcart in 1977, Sothertons has come a long way, with a commitment to make a difference to the lives of the people they come into contact with, that has seen Sothertons thrive for 40 years.
The professional team at Sothertons have been servicing Gladstone for 40 years and offer a complete range of services that will empower you to make a difference in your life.
From individual tax returns to corporate advice and strategy, Sothertons has a service to meet your needs:
We can help you unlock the potential in your tax dollars, plan, protect and secure your personal finances with tailored advice from our accountants and financial planners, covering:
- Income tax return preparation
- Personal Budgeting
- Financial Planning Services
- Risk Management
- Asset Protection
- Superannuation advice
- Retirement Planning
- Salary Sacrificing Advice
Professional financial advice to ensure that you are financially well organised with business management, accounting and taxation services including:
- Financial Statement preparation, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Tax Planning, preparation and lodgement
- Business structuring and taxation registrations
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow preparation
- Record-keeping and tax compliance software training and set up
- Specialist services including Due Diligence, Succession Planning & Business Valuations
Business Consulting services
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, continually improve your operations and maximise the return on your investment, Sothertons can help you get there, with comprehensive coaching and consulting services, including:
- No obligation introductory consultation
- Business Plan creation and development
- Strategic growth strategies
- Bottom-up Budgeting for profit
- Cashflow management advice
- Sale and Succession planning
- Team innovation sessions (including team building)
- Disc profiling
- Client Advisory meeting facilitation
- Business workshops on leadership, sales, marketing, and financial management
Whatever your journey the team at Sothertons are here with you every step of the way. Contact Sothertons today to see how your dreams can become reality.