WORLD SCIENCE FESTIVAL SATURDAY 4th MARCH 9AM-4PM
Head down to the GECC for the World Science Festival this Saturday! The festival includes exciting exhibitions and presentations on various sciences that are advancing and shaping our world!
- Check out drone displays with Dr Catherine Ball
- Embark on a journey of discovery about parasites with Dr Marissa McNamara
- Watch an explosive show of street science with Steve Liddell
- Explore the spiders of the Greater Gladstone Area with Dr Rob Raven
- Learn the incredible art behind the science of Biofabrication : 3D Printing Body Parts with Naomi Paxton
- Let the kids interact with all the hands-on elements in the Atomic Kids workshop with Steve Garmenz
BAM MARKETS SATURDAY 4th MARCH 2PM-7PM
Bring the whole family down to the Millennium Esplanade Tannum Sands on Saturday for a fun relaxed afternoon.
BAM will feature food stalls, live entertainment, arts and creation stalls and lots more, making this event an awesome family friendly outing.
RACE DAY, SATURDAY 4th FEBRUARY 11AM
Suit up and head to Ferguson Park in Gladstone to experience the thrill of Race Day. Whether you’re going for the fashion or the fillies, maybe both, Ferguson Park offers numerous facilities to ensure an enjoyable experience.
Gates open at 11am and the races being at 1pm. $15 Entry