It has been a very challenging year for many local businesses, and we believe that it is more important than ever to provide the opportunity to recognise the great things that local businesses have achieved.
Here is your chance to vote for a business, no matter how big or small, that has gone above and beyond for you!
One submission per email only.
All businesses that are nominated must hold a current Australian Business Number (ABN). This clause 2.1 does not apply to individual entrants into the individual award categories of Amazing Individual Customer Service, Young Business Leader and Business Leader.
An entry into the individual award categories (Amazing Individual Customer Service, Young Business Leader and Business Leader) shall be automatically disqualified if: 1. the entrant becomes bankrupt or insolvent; 2. the entrant becomes disqualified from holding office as a director of any organisation or company.
GCCI accepts no responsibility for any entries lost in transit or not received by the closing time due to technical disruptions or any other reason beyond the control of the GCCI.
Entries can be submitted for any business that has been continuously operating in the Gladstone Regional Council area for a minimum period of eight months at the time of entry as published in the Key Award Dates section on the Website.
The GCCI reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual or business entry who the GCCI has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the GCCI BIB Awards or otherwise bring the GCCI BIB Awards into disrepute or damage the goodwill or reputation of the GCCI. The GCCI reserves the right in their sole discretion to mandate the terms upon which any individual or business entry may utilise the GCCI logo in connection with the GCCI BIB Awards , including revocation of same.
All nominations for consideration must be lodged online and include the required information.
Only one nomination submission per email address will be accepted.
GCCI reserves the right to declare any entry ineligible, if at any time during or after the term of the award process your entry form is found to be incomplete, deficient, false or misleading in any way.
1. Entry is free.
2. To enter the GCCI Best in Business Awards (GCCI BIB Awards) all finalists must read and understand the terms and conditions set out.
3. GCCI reserves the right to alter or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion.
4. All finalists into a GCCI BIB Award will be notified of any change to these Terms and Conditions that has taken place before their entry is judged and will be provided with a reasonable opportunity to amend or alter their submission (should they wish to do so).
5. All nominations are to be lodged through the GCCI BIB Awards website at www.gcci.com.au or gladstonenews.com.au
6. By lodging your finalist submission you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. All Nominations must be submitted by 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time on the relevant close date, as published in the Key Award Dates section on the Website.
August 31st – online nominations open
September 30th – online nomination close
October 3rd – finalists notified
October 9th – deadline for finalists submissions
October 12th to 16th – judging interviews
November 7th – awards evening