08 Apr 25 Mary Street, Calliope
DON’T MISS THIS ONE!
Situated in an elevated location, catching the breezes, is this charming brick home. Set on a terraced 728sqm block, the home offers excellent side access to the rear, level yard which is perfect for a shed.
The front curved archways, create a welcoming pre-cursor to the home. The house has a lovely covered wrap around area which is perfect to sit and take in the outlook.
On entry you will find:
– Good size lounge room with lovely brick fireplace for those colder winter months [we may not feel it at the moment but it does get cold!]
– Neat, renovated kitchen with good bench space and pantry cupboard, dishwasher, built in oven, cooktop and rangehood. The kitchen opens onto the dining area.
– The living, dining, kitchen areas are all tiled for easy maintenance.
– Plenty of doors and windows for a light bright and breezy home.
– 3 bedrooms. All with built-in robes and two with a box air conditioner.
– Large main bathroom area with bath, shower and vanity and separate toilet
– Good sized internal laundry.
– Additional area off the hallway which could be built in as a study desk or there is room to create a main bedroom with ensuite
– Fantastic side courtyard perfect for entertaining or easily enclosed as another room.
-The wrap around verandahs provide plenty of additional seating areas
Outside is finished off with a concrete driveway to the rear of the block, garden shed an fenced backyard with ample room for the kids to play or to build a much larger shed.
– Estimated rental return of $290 per week.
Overlooking the football fields you’ll have the perfect seat come game day. Being on a no through road you’ll be afforded plenty of privacy. This a charming little package which would make the perfect first home, ideal retirement pad or great little investment property.
Call Emma on 0419 714 937 to arrange an inspection. Don’t let it slip through your fingers.