30 Jul Gladstone Engineering Alliance Industry Awards
Gladstone Engineering Alliance (GEA) is proud to present their annual Industry Awards as the community’s opportunity to celebrate the spirit of innovation, excellence and collaboration that is fostered within Central Queensland’s highly competitive industry supply chain.
All businesses in Central Queensland’s industry supply chain, from engineers and manufacturers to product and service providers, are invited to enter the awards and gain recognition for their achievements.
This is an opportunity for businesses of all sizes to present their successes to a diverse group of industry influencers and be acknowledged by their peers. This year the awards will be presented at a Cocktail Party Awards Night on October 8 at Auckland House at Gladstone’s new East Shores development.
Join GEA as they showcase excellence in business, and the significant contribution the supply chain makes to Central Queensland’s economy and community.
The awards will highlight businesses and individuals who deliver innovative solutions, best practice and value for money, as well as those who are taking safety and community outcomes to new heights. Entering the awards provides an opportunity for your business to:
- Showcase an innovative approach to a project, product or service.
- Be recognized for excellence.
- Be recognized as a dynamic company, able to adapt to market conditions.
- Position itself as a leading and competitive producer, supplier or contractor.
- Increase brand awareness and industry representation.
- Build its profile and connect with industry peers, decision-makers and industry networks.
Entries open on June 30, 2020. The Guide and Entry Form, which is an editable PDF, can be downloaded from the GEA website:
Completed forms need to be returned to Gladstone Engineering Alliance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on August 6, 2020.