08 Apr Winners Of Dress Up Your Shopfront
The winners of Quota Club of Gladstone’s Dress Up Your Shopfront have been announced!
Congratulations to all the first prize winners The Capricornian Ltd, Nutrien Water and Lifeline Superstore.
The winners were announced during The Gladstone Harbour Festival on Thursday, April 1.
This year the theme of the competition was ‘Tropical’, and was open to any business in the region as long as they kept in line with the theme.
First-place winners were awarded a $250 cash prize, with second place being awarded $150 and third place receiving $100.
Congratulations to all the businesses that participated in this year’s competition and if you would like to participate next year, register your business by emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Group 1: 1 – 5 Employees
– First Prize: The Capricornian Ltd.
– Second Prize: Gladstone Optical
– Third Prize: This’n’That Shop
– Highly Commended: Gladstone Mindcare, Gladstone Electorate Office, Salvation Army Stores
Group 2: 6 – 10 Employees
– First Prize: Nutrien Water
– Second Prize: NFP House
– Third Prize: Chris Trevor & Associates
– Highly Commended: Little Bloom Room, Laser Clinics Australia, LBS Accountants and Advisers