30 Jul St Francis Catholic Primary School
Opening in January 2005 St Francis Catholic Primary School provides education for each individual- incorporating Australian Curriculum, Catholic Ethos, plus specialist areas of Performing Arts, Music, Japanese and Physical Education. With 208 students enrolled St Francis School has an open-door policy for parent communication and there is a positive parent and teacher vibe within the school.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Music and Performing Arts, culminating in a whole school arts production every 2nd year
- Choirs, Instrumental Music, School Band, Skipping Squad
- Sports programs for teams, individuals and whole school
- Active Sports Mornings: ‘Kick Start’
- Outdoor Education including camps, swimming, surf life-saving and excursions
- Environmental Science and Sustainability Education
- Information Communication Technologies: Robotics/Coding Clubs.
Madeleine Wilson and Kai Codrington (School Captains)
‘St Francis is a lovely school. The students here are very well mannered. We are a reef guardian school so that means we care for our environment and pick up rubbish around our school. The teachers are very friendly and welcoming and help us so much in class. They make sure we are safe. At St Francis the education is amazing and we are challenged every day’.