There are so many cool things to do these school holidays right here in Gladstone, here are some ideas we have come up with –
- Pack a picnic and visit Lion’s Park – A first of its kind in Australia, Lions Park offers different spaces for children and adults of all abilities to explore and play.
- Pump Track & Skate Park at PCYC – Grab your bike or scooter and visit the pump track or skate park at the PCYC. The pump track is great fun for all ages. Don’t forget your helmet and safety gear!
- See a Movie – Catch the latest movie at Gladstone Cinema. There are a few new children’s movies due for release these holidays. Visit www.gladstonecinema.com.au to check session times and for bookings. While you are there check out Game On! Try your luck at throwing hoops or perhaps have a competition on the racing cars. There are games for all ages here.
- Mount Larcom Climb – Feeling adventurous? Get up early and climb Mount Larcom! This might be better if the kids are a little older.
- Gladstone Regional Council Children’s Activities – A range of children’s activities are scheduled at Tondoon Botanical Gardens, Gladstone Regional Libraries and the Gladstone Regional Art Gallery these school holidays. For further information contact council or follow Gladstone News.
- Bounce around at Tigger’s Bounce House – There is so much fun to be had at this inflatable wonderland! A great place to meet up with friends and wear the kids out!
- Cool down at Splashzone – Feeling hot cool down at the Gladstone Aquatic Centre. There is water fun for everyone. For entry costs or more information contact the pool on (07) 4972 6822.
- Play in the park at the Gladstone Ports Corporation Marina or East Shores Precinct – Another great way to spend time as a family or with friends is a visit to one of the picturesque parklands at Gladstone Marina. Cool off at East Shores and grab a gelato on your way home.
There really is so much to see and do during the school holidays in Gladstone. Holidays at home can be so much fun!