12 Aug Gambling Community Benefit Fund recipients announced
Eight local groups have received a total of $243, 328.50 under Round 109 of the Gambling Community Benefit Fund.
Successful recipients include:
- Central Football Club Gladstone
- Football Central Queensland Inc.
- Gladstone Harbour City BMX Club Incorporated
- Gladstone Kart Club Inc.
- Integrate Queensland
- The Past Brothers’ Ruby League Football Club Gladstone Inc.
- Valleys Junior Rugby League Football Club
- Valleys Rugby League Football Club Gladstone Inc.
Member for Gladstone Glenn Butcher said, “these grants are helping Queensland communities get back to business”.
“I would encourage any community organisations including sporting clubs, P&Cs and not-for-profits to apply for grants of up to $35,000 for projects that will benefit their community,” he said.
To apply for Round 111, which closes August 31, visit www.justice.qld.gov.au/initiatives/community-grants.