19 Dec Top 5 Books to Read this Summer
- Get your hit of romance with author of The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks’ latest novel Every Breath. Every Breathexplores the many aspects of love that lay claim to our deepest loyalties—and raises the question, How long can a dream last?
- If you’re having trouble sticking to your goals and find yourself losing motivation, then it’s time you sat down and read James Clear’s Atomic Habits. James Clear provides us with a comprehensive guide on how to change your habits and get 1% better every day.
- Into science-fiction or post-apocalyptic genres? Pick up Sea of Rust by C. Robert Cargill for an evocative and harsh tale about robots trying to etch out an existence and find meaning in a world where every human is long gone.
- Perhaps you’re more into history, real-life experiences and tales of overcoming difficulties? Become grateful for the simpler things in life by reading Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning which records his experience as a prisoner in Nazi concentration camps during World War II, and describes the way he was able to transcend pain and continue living.
- For primary school readers, the beautifully illustrated book The Way Home For Wolf by Rachel Bright is a must! The Way Home For Wolf is a captivating rhyming story of a little wolf cub who falls behind the pack and ends up lost. It’s a charming tale of friendship that introduces some less common animal species like narwhals and arctic woolly bear moths.